1. Install the Bokeh library: The Bokeh library can be installed using the pip package manager. Open a command prompt window and type “pip install bokeh”.
2. Import the Bokeh library: After installation, you can import the Bokeh library into your Python script by typing “import bokeh”.
3. Create a figure object: Bokeh uses a figure object to represent the visualization. You can create a figure object by typing “fig = bokeh.figure()”.
4. Add data to the figure: You can add data to the figure object by calling the “bokeh.plotting.scatter()” function.
5. Configure the figure: You can configure the figure by setting various properties such as the x and y axis labels, the title, and the size.
6. Show the figure: Finally, you can show the figure by typing “bokeh.show(fig)”.