1. Download the Python installer from the official Python website.
2. Run the installer and follow the instructions.
3. Once the installation is complete, you can check the version of Python installed on your computer by opening a terminal window and typing „python –version”.
4. If you want to use Python from the command line, you can add it to your PATH environment variable.
5. You can also use a package manager such as Homebrew or MacPorts to install Python.
6. Finally, you can use a virtual environment such as Anaconda or Miniconda to manage different versions of Python on your system.