1. Focus on high-converting keywords. Identify key words and phrases that are relevant to your product or service and have a high likelihood of resulting in a sale.
2. Optimize your website for search engines. Make sure your website is optimized for search engines so that it ranks highly for relevant keywords.
3. Create compelling ads. Make sure that your ads are well-written and eye-catching so that they grab people’s attention and entice them to click.
4. Monitor and adjust your campaigns. Monitor your campaigns closely and adjust them as needed to ensure that you are getting the most out of your budget.
5. Leverage retargeting. Retargeting is a great way to reach people who have already expressed an interest in your product or service.
6. Track results. Track your results closely to see which campaigns are driving the most sales and make adjustments accordingly.