1. Monitor keyword performance: Track the performance of the keywords you’re targeting in your SEM campaigns. Monitor the cost-per-click (CPC), click-through rate (CTR), and conversion rate to understand which keywords are working best.
2. Analyze website traffic: Use Google Analytics to analyze the website traffic generated by your SEM campaigns. Monitor the number of visitors, page views, and time spent on the website to determine the effectiveness of your campaigns.
3. Measure ROI: Calculate the return on investment (ROI) for each of your SEM campaigns. Compare the cost of the campaign with the revenue generated to understand which campaigns are delivering the best results.
4. Monitor ad positions: Check the positions of your ads in the search engine results pages (SERPs). Monitor the average positions of the ads to understand if they are showing up in the desired positions.
5. Track conversions: Track the number of conversions generated by your SEM campaigns. Monitor the number of leads, sales, and other goals to understand which campaigns are most effective.