1. Track Website Traffic: Track the amount of website traffic you receive each month. This will give you an idea of how your SEO efforts are affecting the number of visitors to your website.
2. Monitor Rankings: Monitor your rankings for important keywords and phrases related to your business. This will give you an idea of how well your SEO efforts are helping you rank in search engine results.
3. Analyze Conversion Rates: Analyze the conversion rate of your website visitors. This will tell you how effective your SEO efforts are in turning visitors into customers.
4. Monitor Backlinks: Monitor the number of backlinks pointing to your website. This will give you an idea of how much authority your website has in the eyes of search engines.
5. Monitor Social Engagement: Monitor the amount of social engagement your website receives. This will give you an idea of how much people are sharing and talking about your website.