1. Install Pyramid: Install Pyramid using the Python package manager pip.
2. Create a Pyramid Project: Use the Pyramid scaffolding tool pcreate to create a Pyramid project.
3. Configure the Project: Configure the project by editing the development.ini file.
4. Create the Views: Create the views by writing Python code and registering them with the Pyramid configuration.
5. Create the Templates: Create the templates using the Mako templating language.
6. Create the URLs: Create the URLs by mapping them to the views using the Pyramid configuration.
7. Run the Project: Run the project using the Pyramid development server or a WSGI server.