1. Utilize Negative Keywords: Negative keywords help you ensure that your ads are only shown to people who are looking for the specific products or services you offer.
2. Leverage Audience Targeting: Audience targeting allows you to reach users who are more likely to convert based on their demographics and interests.
3. Focus on Quality Score: Quality Score is a metric that measures the relevance of your ad, keywords, and landing page to the user’s search query. A higher Quality Score will result in a lower cost per click and higher ad position.
4. Use Ad Extensions: Ad extensions provide additional information to users and can help you stand out from the competition.
5. Monitor Your Campaigns: Monitor your campaigns regularly to ensure that they are performing as expected and make adjustments as needed.
6. Take Advantage of Automation: Automation can save you time and help you optimize your campaigns for better performance.