1. On-Page SEO: On-page SEO focuses on optimizing individual web pages in order to rank higher and earn more relevant traffic in search engines.
2. Off-Page SEO: Off-page SEO refers to techniques used to improve a website’s position in search engine results pages (SERPs) by increasing the number of inbound links to the website.
3. Technical SEO: Technical SEO is the process of optimizing a website’s infrastructure and architecture to improve its visibility in search engines.
4. Local SEO: Local SEO is the process of optimizing a website to rank higher in local search engine results pages.
5. Content SEO: Content SEO focuses on optimizing content for search engines in order to rank higher and drive more relevant traffic.
6. Mobile SEO: Mobile SEO is the process of optimizing a website for mobile devices in order to rank higher in mobile search engine results pages.