1. Install PyQt5: You can install PyQt5 using pip or your system package manager.
2. Import PyQt5: Once you have installed PyQt5, you can import it into your Python code.
3. Create a QApplication: Before you can use PyQt5, you must create a QApplication instance.
4. Create a QWidget: Once you have a QApplication instance, you can create a QWidget instance.
5. Create a Layout: To organize your widgets, you can create a layout.
6. Add Widgets to the Layout: After you have created a layout, you can add widgets to it.
7. Connect Signals and Slots: To respond to user input, you can connect signals and slots.
8. Show the Widget: Once you have connected signals and slots, you can show the widget.