1. Use descriptive file names: Make sure your image file names are descriptive and include keywords that accurately describe the image.
2. Add alt text: Adding alt text to images is one of the most important steps in optimizing images for SEO. Alt text is a short description of the image that is used by search engines to understand what the image is about.
3. Compress images: Compressing images can reduce the file size and improve page load speed, which is important for SEO.
4. Use the right image file type: The right image file type can also help with SEO. JPEG and PNG are the most popular file types for images.
5. Add captions: Captions are another way to provide more information about the image and help search engines understand what the image is about.
6. Create an image sitemap: Creating an image sitemap can help search engines find and index your images more easily.